We are living in a world where machines are becoming smarter every day. They are taking over mundane yet crucial tasks (such as driving) and letting humans focus on living a more creative, fruitful life. Training these machines to perceive the physical environment and make mission-critical decisions is a complex task that heavily relies on using massive amounts of perception data. The large volume, high variety, and lack of structure in the perception data pose a crippling data operation problem for teams that build these smart machines. We want to solve this problem.
SceneBox is committed to simplifying machine learning (ML) workflow management for perception-heavy applications such as autonomous vehicles, automated drones, robotics, and video surveillance. By focusing on finding the most valuable training data, SceneBox platform helps perception teams:
- build better training datasets faster
- focus on core ML tasks rather than data operations
- reduce ML product time to market
Our ideal candidate is mission-driven, passionate, meticulous, and takes ownership in building world-class products.
As a team, we will make sure you learn every hour of every day, support you to take risks and make bold decisions, and enable you to have access to the best technical and scientific resources through our top-notch investors, and advisors in Silicon Valley and Canada.
Location: Canada or US - Remote
We are hiring a Sales Development Representative to assist the sales team with prospecting new customers, booking sales meetings, analyzing meetings, and more.
The ideal SDR candidate is an energetic self-starter with the ability to identify influencers and key decision makers within accounts. You will discover qualified opportunities by responding to inbound interests and targeted outbound prospects to build rapport and establish long-term relationships.
- Drive top-of-the-funnel lead generation for account executives and sales managers
- Update and manage all sales activities, opportunities, and account information in CRM
- Consistently achieve monthly quota of qualified opportunities
- Find new channels for prospecting and customer discovery
- Bachelor's degree in Business or a related field
- At least 1 - 2 years' of relevant work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Excellent market research skills using tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator